New Ruin is trash
Does nothing to slow down the early game and doesn't survive long enough to work mid to late game.
Does nothing to slow down the early game and doesn't survive long enough to work mid to late game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it and think it's quite good.
I think you need to re-evaluate it. It's surpassed my expectations. Honestly, I like it quite a lot. I do hope that this change highlights the need for a counter snowball mechanic for both sides being introduced.
Have you tried, I dunno, not being predictable and robotic in your killer gameplay?
Hmm only just joined the forum to day to attack and insult killers. Who wants to bet this is a dev making an alt account to damage control criticism..