Add M/K support for console

DBD has had support for Controller on PC for the longest time and PC players are sometimes better on controller. But the reverse is true too

On console, we are stuck to controller which is stupid because PC has the option but we don't? Some killers like Nurse or Huntress rely on that ability to flick, making them obsolete on console because of that lacking on controller. PC gamers have the option of Controller, Why doesn't console have the support for Mouse And Keyboard?

Comments

  • XIM APEX provides the highest precision mouse and keyboard (and more) experience on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 (PS4), Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 (PS3). Unsurpassed by quality, ease-of-use, and flexibility, XIM is the perfect companion to the even most demanding gamer.


  • @Ultra_Dyce I have a M/K setup that works with the PS4, it's Dead By Daylight that doesn't support m/k

  • @HuntressIsMyFavXD said:

    DBD has had support for Controller on PC for the longest time and PC players are sometimes better on controller. But the reverse is true too

    On console, we are stuck to controller which is stupid because PC has the option but we don't? Some killers like Nurse or Huntress rely on that ability to flick, making them obsolete on console because of that lacking on controller. PC gamers have the option of Controller, Why doesn't console have the support for Mouse And Keyboard?

    No point tbh why be on console if you’re playing mnk? And if they did they would have to have separate servers potentially for controller users and mnk users which doesn’t work if dedicated servers aren’t a thing yet (at least on Xbox it’s not)

  • @ELECTRIK_VISION said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122591/add-m-k-support-for-console

    No point tbh why be on console if you’re playing mnk? And if they did they would have to have separate servers potentially for controller users and mnk users which doesn’t work if dedicated servers aren’t a thing yet (at least on Xbox it’s not)

    ...you think the reason people play on consoles...is because they wanna use a controller?

    And no. they don't need to separate them.

  • Not all console players play for the controller aspect. Some like PC but have friends on console who don't have pc

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026929#Comment_1026929

    ...you think the reason people play on consoles...is because they wanna use a controller?

    And no. they don't need to separate them.

    It’s the reason I play on console, I prefer a controller over mnk, I have a pc I just don’t use it nearly as often

  • @HuntressIsMyFavXD said:

    Not all console players play for the controller aspect. Some like PC but have friends on console who don't have pc

    True I have pc friends as well, I’m just thinking of it like most games, most of the time (not always) mnk gets some sort of advantage over a controller, mainly aim and sensitivity speed, that’s why there is some aim assist on console, if you had mnk on console would you lose aim assist? Is it fair on controller users? I just think if you’re using mnk play with others using mnk also and same for controller

  • That would be fair, to lose the aim assist if you are using M/K on console

  • @ELECTRIK_VISION said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122591/add-m-k-support-for-console

    No point tbh why be on console if you’re playing mnk? And if they did they would have to have separate servers potentially for controller users and mnk users which doesn’t work if dedicated servers aren’t a thing yet (at least on Xbox it’s not)

    They don’t separate people on pc who use mouse and keyboard so I don’t see why they’d have to do it on console

  • @HuntressIsMyFavXD said:

    That would be fair, to lose the aim assist if you are using M/K on console

    From what I understand pc has 1% aim assist or something (there was a post about it)