Games go by fast haha...

The title is self-explanatory. I made a previous post maybe considering ruin should be decent and I was met with toxicity but after playing about 10 more games with different ruin builds uhhhh... I'm no longer feeling the same.

Comments

  • Welcome to the club, wanna join us in Civ 5?

  • The games are seriously too fast. It almost feels pointless to play.

  • @Zagrid said:

    Welcome to the club, wanna join us in Civ 5?

    I'm more of a EUIV guy (pls tell me you're referring to Civilization so I don't look like a fool?)

  • @liquidlight said:

    The games are seriously too fast. It almost feels pointless to play.

    The point is to make the new players feel better c: too bad I don't see any of them at ranks 2-5

  • Yeah I spawned in as ghost face on one of the farm maps and 2 gens were completed by the time I found the first survivor. I just went and protected the basement chest as 2 gens being done before I could even get a hook is a gg right off the bat. I was also using ruin but because I didn't guess which gens the survivors were on it did absolutely nothing.

  • At this point in the game, because of gens flying by I find myself planning for 3 gen strata half the time because 3 gens fly by after 2 chases

  • @RickJames said:

    Yeah I spawned in as ghost face on one of the farm maps and 2 gens were completed by the time I found the first survivor. I just went and protected the basement chest as 2 gens being done before I could even get a hook is a gg right off the bat.

    Ahh I feel like DbD has become into a race to see if you can get just 1 hook before the gens are done

  • @memiieko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019359#Comment_1019359

    Ahh I feel like DbD has become into a race to see if you can get just 1 hook before the gens are done

    That is exactly it. If you can down and hook someone before the first gen is completed you have a chance, however if a gen is completed before you can do that its very hard to come back from unless the survivors make some big mistakes. Getting a hook before a gen being done is the only reason I used old ruin but now its a gamble to see if I chose the right gen to run to and also if the survivor isn't good at looping.