Suggestion: Deerstalker on end of game
Can we apply the deer stalker effect if all survivors are in bleed out state, do not have an unbreakable, and hatch has been closed, gates not open? If all those parameters have been met why do I still have to stumble around like an idiot unable to find anyone. Yeah sound and blood trails, but the maps are so dark and when you are someone loud like oni or demo you can't really hear them at all.
I don't see why at that phase and state of things, both parties have to just sit and wait unnecessarily, costing both sides some points for no real reason.
Comments
just run deerstalker
Shouldn't need to waste an entire perk slot for that small inconvenience; let alone to also help survivors a bit.
It would be easier and better to just solve the problem outright.
but it the effect came on you'll know no one has unbreakable or tenacity or whatever to help them like that and that's free info
No it wouldn't, because that info is irrelevant at that point. So I know they have unbreakable, that changes nothing, I'm not going to do anything different either way there is no reason to.