well apparently the doctor got another buff I wasnt aware of
Apparently while in tier 3 madness you cant use your flashlight , I was looping a doctor and was put in tier 3 madness. then when I tried blinding him after dropping the pallet I couldn't.
Did the devs say anything about this ? is it intentional?
Comments
That was before his update. If you hit tier 3 you can't blind,heal,gens and sabo.
It's always been like that
Really ? I didnt know that lol. probably because I didnt see that many people playing him before the rework.
It has literally always been like that.
You need to get out of tier 3 to do these action. He also was able to stop unhook with his shock. He also can grab in treatment as well.
Treatment grab is gone. Reduced to atoms.
I know but the prework doc had this since the beginning.
SMH, the Devs should get apologies from slander threads.
This has been a thing since like 2018.