BHVR, can you please put Left Behind in The Shrine? It has never been sold!
BHVR, can you please put Left Behind in The Shrine? It has never been sold!
Thank you!
BHVR, can you please put Left Behind in The Shrine? It has never been sold!
Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Shrine is random
Left Behind is a Bill perk. You don't even have to buy a DLC to get it, just level Bill up to 30. Anyone who plays Survivor should want to level Bill for Borrowed Time anyway.
I have Borrowed Time and his other perk, I only need left behind so it's not worth leveling him up to 30 for a perk I won't use. However you make a good point, so for most people I definitely agree it's worth leveling him up especially for BT.