Matchmaking?


20200121203204_1.jpg 20200121200821_1.jpg

So im pretty new to DBD and haven't even played 10 killer games. Then i start getting games like this. At this point why does matchmaking exist. I want to keep play but getting game like these make it hard to enjoy the game. Someone please explain.

Comments

  • It doesn't, I just hit Green Rank and immediately got these type of matches back to back..... Im about fed up and ready to toss this game in the trash.....


    Capture+_2020-01-19-18-07-40~2.png Capture+_2020-01-19-18-27-25~2.png Capture+_2020-01-21-20-46-47~2.png


  • Damn, I'm sorry that happened to you guys. I've been getting pretty decent luck tonight with the MM.

    I definitely had a Killer game a week ago against 3 Rank 20's and a Rank 8....while I was Rank 1.

  • That's been happening to me almost since i started playing killer. I first actually noticed it around 18. Since then I always look, and it is usually the same, red and purple ranks. I think it has maybe made me a slightly better killer though, but it is not always fun...Especially with the more toxic groups that harrass you when they realize you are not as experienced.