The hook distances on lerys are insane
There's been plenty of cases where I had to slug someone to bleedout because there's literally no hooks in the area
There's been plenty of cases where I had to slug someone to bleedout because there's literally no hooks in the area
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This map is swamp 2 with its hook distances
Indeed. They overdid it.
But hey, not getting hooked is more fun for survivors. So why not?
heh, KEKW
Better slug then, it's what I did.
Not getting hooked means survivors can more effectively use their second chance perk, Unbreakable.
All according to the plan.
I've had to slug people till they bled out lmao
I had no issues.
If I wanted to use Iron Grasp or Agitation I would use a basement build, besides we can't predict which map we are going to be sent to.
I didnt see any issue here while pls, Ing on this map. Thus there are several rooms with just doors, no windows, no pallets. This shouldnt be.
What amuses me is that, in the patch notes, they say 'slightly.' Devs says 'small tweaks' with Nurse, now 'slightly extended' for hooks. I don't think the devs know what that word means.