The Doctor now crashes games

Why was optimizing not addressed on the Doctor rework before putting it on consoles? The frame rate drops to -1 when you're 5 minutes in a game. Notifications on the Xbox has always been an issue and there's too much for the system to handle apparently when you use his power and the framerate never recovers.

Comments

  • Same exact issue here. I’m pissed because I love his power but he’s literally unplayable on console

  • I've yet to have that many issues but some improvements can be made

  • I haven't had any issues on my Xbox.

    Maybe fill out a bug report if it is crashing your game.

  • I think it depends on your cosmetics. I equipped the flashier ones and consistently had the issue. Since I've used more subdued cosmetics it doesn't happen as much. The notifications don't help the frame rate either...

  • (PS4)

    I haven't experienced frame issues vs Doctor at all, but experienced frame drops while playing Demo on Léry's. I would turn my camera trying to lunge at a survivor, and the game would act like it runs on 10 fps.