How to get survivors mad
Play as doctor on Gideon meat plant.(jigsaw map) I just got two party's that a survivor DC and called me a pro gaymer. May I report them?
Play as doctor on Gideon meat plant.(jigsaw map) I just got two party's that a survivor DC and called me a pro gaymer. May I report them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should tell them that they spelled gamer wrong. :P
I get pissed off survivors too. I guess they just hate the new Doc. I love him.
"How to Get Survivors Mad"
Answer: Play killer. That's always worked for me.
That was their objective
You should tell them that they need to go back to grade school to learn proper spelling.