So Lunar "event," is just firecrackers?
No bonus blood points, nothing for killers, just little graphics when you hook someone or when a gen pops?
No bonus blood points, nothing for killers, just little graphics when you hook someone or when a gen pops?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep, new events these days mean there are new cosmetics to buy and maybe some stuff in the rift.
I'm absolutely fine with that I wanted winter party starters but haha no winter event
Yeah, sadly. I mean, at least an Offering for Bonus BP would have been nice. Didnt think they can have even less than for the Halloween Event, but well, here it is.
I wish there had been more cosmetic changes than just the gens though. Like, for the Halloween event, we didn't even get pumpkins littered around the maps.
I miss my Lamps to smack :[
We all just want to be moths
It sucks. We’re long overdue for Hallowed Blight 2.