Still no update, still no estimation.
so is xbox getting it today or should i just not bother and wait 24hours?
so is xbox getting it today or should i just not bother and wait 24hours?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i feel you man been waiting forever with no word on why the delay
It's on the way out now. If all goes well, you should get the update within the next few hours.
Thankyou, wish this was a pinned so everyone could easily see it. sadly i wont get to play it tonight then but hopefully i can start the installing soon.
I hope so... I wanna see new lerys.
At first it was acting like it was going to let me play. Then I try to load up and it says I need a patch that doesn't exist. Oh FFS.
If that happens you should restart your Xbox.
Had the same thing happen, I restarted my xbox and I'm loading the update now.
Why wait until the fire started??