Tomorrow is the day
Tomorrow is the new challenges and tomes go out.
We as killers already played our last ruin game. Survivors already did their last moonwalk. Open dbd,close your eyes, take a deep breath.........aand go!
(Yes I didn't play dbd today so the edit just hides how Stoopid I am)
Comments
The update is already live.
Eh .......its live now 🤫 on pc, switch and ps4 anyway lol
Do not question my intelligence
For me it's still 21 so since they said they will be releasing it on 22 I'm forgiven xd
Update is out but no rift? :(
The update for ruin and doctor is already out. The new Tome and Rift are releasing tomorrow on the 22nd.
Yes
Doctor is my new main (for a while)
Yes. The next Rift starts tomorrow.
Do you still question my intelligence?
Not since I read your edit.
My knowledge is unmeasurable. The true rework didn't come,this is just a placeholder xd