There are no DLC discounts right now. There is an event right now. The Lunar theme is back and you are able to collect firecrackers. There are new cosmetics but you can't earn them sadly.
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
It doesn't say anywhere about a discount being added in-game, if it isn't already in-game as of the new patch, than it's either going to be a surprise for later or no discount will be released.
There are no DLC discounts right now. There is an event right now. The Lunar theme is back and you are able to collect firecrackers. There are new cosmetics but you can't earn them sadly.
It doesn't say anywhere about a discount being added in-game, if it isn't already in-game as of the new patch, than it's either going to be a surprise for later or no discount will be released.
There are some new charms, and a new (free) cosmetic each for Dwight, Nea and Hillbilly. Last year's Moonrise outfits are also discounted in the ingame Store.
But no lantern-fetching or grinding for themed cosmetics this year, I'm afraid.
There are some new charms, and a new (free) cosmetic each for Dwight, Nea and Hillbilly. Last year's Moonrise outfits are also discounted in the ingame Store.
But no lantern-fetching or grinding for themed cosmetics this year, I'm afraid.
The game itself is also on discount too... so... that's cool!
I saw the news thing when I logged on Tuesday or Wednesday saying that the Doctor, the Spirit, and Jane had Auric Cell discounts because of their placement in the Tomes.
I saw the news thing when I logged on Tuesday or Wednesday saying that the Doctor, the Spirit, and Jane had Auric Cell discounts because of their placement in the Tomes.
I mean, you can still buy them for Iridescent Shards.
If they were Auric Cell Killers than people would argue that it's a pay-wall, which they're not, so it isn't.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are no DLC discounts right now. There is an event right now. The Lunar theme is back and you are able to collect firecrackers. There are new cosmetics but you can't earn them sadly.
Here's more info about it.
@Raven9
It doesn't say anywhere about a discount being added in-game, if it isn't already in-game as of the new patch, than it's either going to be a surprise for later or no discount will be released.
Alright....no moonrise event...fine.. sigh
Sadly no, the Moonrise Event is integrated into Tome ll, just to mix things up this year.
As for a discount, nothing was said about anything like that being added, so unless it comes in as a surprise... than I wouldn't expect it.
Discount does not matter, after all, it will be discounted one day. What really upset me is that the moonrise event is not held.
I'm also saddened by the lack of an event, but it's something new they're trying out this year.
They did it with the Hallowed Blight event as well, it's integrated into Tome ll to give the theme of the new year.
So that's what we have for this year, who knows though, they might bring it back next year... or something.
I understand you don't want to wait next year and that you want it to be now, but this is what we have for this years event.
Who knows :v maybe it will be disappointing again.
Opinions clash, some like it some don't, we'll see what happens in the future though.
This is fairly new so, it might stick around or it might go back to the old ways... who knows.
There are some new charms, and a new (free) cosmetic each for Dwight, Nea and Hillbilly. Last year's Moonrise outfits are also discounted in the ingame Store.
But no lantern-fetching or grinding for themed cosmetics this year, I'm afraid.
The game itself is also on discount too... so... that's cool!
I saw the news thing when I logged on Tuesday or Wednesday saying that the Doctor, the Spirit, and Jane had Auric Cell discounts because of their placement in the Tomes.
I mean, you can still buy them for Iridescent Shards.
If they were Auric Cell Killers than people would argue that it's a pay-wall, which they're not, so it isn't.
Not really the point I was making. I was pointing out that there IS a discount option in-game if nowhere else.
Oh, than yeah it's an option.