On this episode of Bugged by Daylight
Got stuck inside a gen after kicking it. Watch out when kicking them (will post this in the bug section as well, just posting it here so people know)
Got stuck inside a gen after kicking it. Watch out when kicking them (will post this in the bug section as well, just posting it here so people know)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the new killer buff, it allows you to become one with the gen
Now pray with me
"I am one with the gen and the gen is one with me"
Known bug for a while now, they still just haven't fixed it. Sounds about on par for BHVR so far.
I imagine this will be like the loading screen bug where since it isn't common enough, they just....don't fix it because it's too hard for them to figure out and resolve.
Damm lol 1 gen left and all 4 survs are alive , wish gen speed got tweaked
They did fix it. New ruin means you never have to kick a gen again
I got stuck on 4 gens but i couldn't keep on pressure after that :(
Could you write a bug report?
Same thing happened to me afew weeks ago. I hooked a guy and turned to kick a gen...only to get stuck. Apparently the guy had Kindred, so his team just thought I was facecamping him since I was playing Bubba.