I want more Nea karlsson skins
Idk why but i would love if they added some Nea Karlsson skins i have some skins and im starting to crave some skins i know that other survivor needs more skins but i really want some skins to Nea. Comment if you agree🤩
Comments
I'm gonna comment, but I don't agree
Adam needs more cosmetics
Same, and you misspelled Bill
I think im happy with how many cosmetics she has, i will say that i wish her head cosmetics were a little better.
I thought this was only about non-licensed!
NO!
I main Bill cause BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL NYE THE VETERAN GUY!
Amen!
Who?
He is the guy with pebble
Ah that guy. Yeah, I guess all 5 Adam Mains will be happy to get new Skins.
Damn I miss Kelso...
Guys i mean like better hats and detailed things
I represent 20% of the population of my species
Are you using any Skin for Adam? Because for me, full Prestige Adam looks the best... I dont know why, but I would probably never buy a Skin, because I am happy with the Default one. (But I am not a Adam-Main)
I just run p3 on Adam. None of his skins are all that great.