Matchmaking

Is it just me that has recently been having quicker lobby times but being match made with green/purple ranks only, I'm rank 16 killer because I recently started but have noticed my lobbies are becoming higher and higher ranks no matter if I progress or not. Let me know killers/survivors

Comments

  • Yeah I am yellow and green rank as killer and have outrank a survivor 1/5 games. Usually have survivors 1-2 colors above me. Usually they are skilled in getting to strong map tiles. I’m usually very frustrated

  • @korean_zombie said:

    Yeah I am yellow and green rank as killer and have outrank a survivor 1/5 games. Usually have survivors 1-2 colors above me. Usually they are skilled in getting to strong map tiles. I’m usually very frustrated

    Same I just rage-quit after getting into 4 consecutive matches with purple ranks as a yellow rank

  • Yeah, my brother is in the same boat. I believe he is a rank 17ish killer and it keeps giving him red rank survivors. he was about to quit the game out of frustration. I think he has roughly 50 hours in the game. I'm keeping him playing but hopefully MM gets fixed soon.

  • @HISHTROYER said:

    Is it just me that has recently been having quicker lobby times but being match made with green/purple ranks only, I'm rank 16 killer because I recently started but have noticed my lobbies are becoming higher and higher ranks no matter if I progress or not. Let me know killers/survivors

    IMG_20200121_194640_990.JPG

    Just to prove my point