Alpine Ski Vest ???
Did everyone get Megs Alpine Ski Vest? I thought it would be part of the upcoming Tome II. Why did I get it with the update? Or did I miss something?
Did everyone get Megs Alpine Ski Vest? I thought it would be part of the upcoming Tome II. Why did I get it with the update? Or did I miss something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have this vest. Think it may possibly be a bug.
Nice legacy Megan
Okay, then it might be a bug. Lets see if we still have it when tome II gets released :D
Very nice Megacy you have there.