Pop isn’t fair and needs to be nerfed
jk jk but I hope good luck to all the killers and survivors that willl adapt to the new killler play style looking forward to the next meta
jk jk but I hope good luck to all the killers and survivors that willl adapt to the new killler play style looking forward to the next meta
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was about to say...
Yeah but don’t worry, post like these will start popping up everywhere in a few weeks
Damn, you got me there...
Almost had to summon him...
I already had a Wall of Text in my Head why PGTW is more fair than Ruin.
>:(
Came in here like this.....
Don't start giving them any ideas now!