What are GRDK users?
"Feature - Added cross compatibility support for the party, lobby and tally chat between GRDK users."
"Feature - Added cross compatibility support for the party, lobby and tally chat between GRDK users."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good Red Do Know Users?
I need to know this too
It's a technical name for the Windows Store. Technical mumbo jumbo. I went ahead and updated it to be more clear.
GRDK = Great Ruin Died Karma
@Peanits why is your post not all fancy and marked as a community manager?
Good question, I assume because I'm fired.
(Not but for real, just a bug. Let me fix it real quick.)
Did not_Queen finally find out you play DBD?
@GrootDude Receives Double Kills
Be careful with that, you might cause another bug that fires someone else!