I thought that they will do something about the Doctor's chase music
They just made it worse, at least when I'm chasing someone. Yes, it fits with the doctor's theme, but my head hurts so bad.
What do you think tho?
They just made it worse, at least when I'm chasing someone. Yes, it fits with the doctor's theme, but my head hurts so bad.
What do you think tho?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Scrap it
Bop it!
Pull it!
Drink it!
You seem shocked
Twist it!
Milk it!
Stop it!
I disliked Doc's PTB chase music and I dislike the new one, too. I agree with the headache part. Worst chase music in the game by far, sorry I have to say this.