WHERE'S MY Kate's new outfit?!
I want the new outfit! Is it comming out tomorrow? I mean the one with two pigtails
I want the new outfit! Is it comming out tomorrow? I mean the one with two pigtails
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Harely Quinn Kate I cannot answer as I don't know
It's been leaked that Kate's new outfit will come out on the 29th of January, along with outfits for Yui and Nurse
Noooooo, I.... Must... resist.... buying... something else.... with... my.... saved shards...
Let's hope it's not purchasable with auric cells only!
I... also... have those... stop... hand... please... no... don't...
When does Steve's come out by the way?
February 12th. You can see it here: https://twitter.com/leaksbydaylight/status/1219659656173367296