Yui Scream On Hook
Please reduce the volume of Yuis scream on hook! I do get PTSD when I see that I have to play against Yui! Her scream is so loud that I have to question if the game might be bad for the health. I live in EU so I cant do much but people in USA can for sure sue BHVR for destroying their hair cells, i guess (?)
I personaly would be happy if you can reduce her voice without reducing the volume of the whole game (what I am ending up doing)
Comments
I accidentally had my game volume up to 100 on my headphones when I hooked her... It wasn't fun
I've been maining her and her scream makes my speakers crackle. Even when I have the volume on 20.
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
WHAT?
Hmm, I might need to have my hearing checked cause I haven't noticed (got her to P3).
You haven’t felt pain until you accidentally had your headphones all the way up and hook Nancy.
Have you ever had your volume up when the gen on the Pale Rose boat gets repaired?
I have to reduce the game sound drastically as killer just for screams, chasemusic, pallet breaks, Nurse screaching, and many more sounds which are way way too loud in comparison to the rest. This seriously hurts my killer-gameplay, as I miss out the actual important sounds like breathing, footsteps, survivors working on generators/totems, healing, etc.
So in general I would be for a normalisation of most sounds in the game. Why is the killer forced to deaf themselves, just to get crucial information about survivors?