Hold up, what is game on?
In the patch notes it mentioned removing something called "game on" from the game. Does anybody know what that was?
In the patch notes it mentioned removing something called "game on" from the game. Does anybody know what that was?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see what you are talking about.
Read the patch notes up on the link
The twitch tournament thing that was on the main menu?
Oh I see not in the patchnotes, in the news announcement.
Here this should help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZVj5pX9pgA
They were twitch challenges
I believe they're talking about the Twitch challenges. :v
If I'm thinking right, I beleive that was the Twitch.tv challenges that you could enter. There used to be an icon at the top left of the main menu that shows Twitch streamers hosting these sorts of events where you played matches for points, but overall it didn't seem to do anything. I think that might be what it's referring to
Exactly.
But as others have mentioned, they were Twitch challenges that people could host and play. You would link your Twitch account and join a challenge, then play the game and earn emblems to get points. The person who got the most points by the time the challenge ended won. It wasn't used much, so rather than continuing to support it, we decided it was best to shut it down and focus our efforts on other features and avoid confusion.
Funny thing:
Exactly this question is the reason why it is removed - nobody knows what it is, because nobody used it.
Oh well thanks y'all
I used it. :( Can you bring it back for me? Then I'll always be the winner!