I made a Legion update and would be thankfull for thoughts and opinions!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uGsUvaVKMYZ6eHVbh7p4jt-HPu54sEEH/view

My goal was to make Legion more fun to play AS and against. I tried to get Legion out of the M1 Killer hell. I tried to keep everything balanced for survivors with counterplay, however Legion would be stronger with this ideas.

I would be thankfull for any constructive feedback and thoughts!

Comments

  • Several interesting suggestions.

    The QoL changes that orient around FF should be added regardless, it removes several hiccoughs that interrupt a smooth play-style.

    However, I believe you've gone a bit to overboard with these changes (similar to how BHVR went overboard with theirs). When trying to balance a Killer, it's better to address the main issues separately and then follow-up with minor tweaks later so the Killer isn't jumping between OP and UP.

    Legions has a few big issues so addressing those first without stat changes would be the best course of action.

  • @ChiTenshi

    Alright thanks for the comment.

    I believe the main issues with Legion is:

    -Lethality

    -To much downsides to Frenzy

    I tried to tweak the downsides of Frenzy with reducing the punishment for missing a hit and increase abit the movementspeed after hitting someone. On big maps like red forest you have issues to spread your Frenzy. With the new ability I wanted to increase the lethality of Legion. But I have the feeling aswell that I did go abit of overboard, problem is I dont see any big issues honestly. If you would adress some, would be nice^^

  • Buff to Deep Wound is a good idea

    "Legion shred without shredding pallets" is kind if questionable, another speed boost on top of frenzy is probably a bad idea.

    Less penalty on missing a hit in frenzy is a bad idea, His power should require skill, it shouldnt just be a regular speed boost

  • @Archimedes5000

    If you want to go with the "miss hit lose power" then the power has to be atleast deadly such as the old Legion. All Killers with a power with a "miss" penalty are deadly powers such as oni, huntress (you lose 1 hatch) etc. I had already a idea to make frenzy more deadly but it would end up beeing to frustrating for survivors and thats what I want to avoid.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dang this is actually pretty neat. Could you go into more detail on how the dash attack would work?

    From what I understand its a shred that doesnt destroy pallets

  • @Tatariu

    Thank you, sure, I need some time to try out some things but if I will come to further conclusions then I will add this to this post! As @Archimedes5000 mentioned, it is kinda like a shred that dont destroy pallets, I am playing around atm if you could jump over some objectails but I have to check this further so it is just a unfinished idea atm.