With Ruin gone now survivors want good map pressure killers nerfed?

Get ready for billy and freddy to get nerfed because they can actually survive without ruin and pressure gens. This games gonna eventually turn into killers can only play clown on red forest.

Comments

  • I don't think this will be the case, I look for a few of the bottom tier killers to start getting a rework one by one to be more viable and have powers that synergize better with the current state of the game

  • joking aside, I would not mind a Freddy change/nerf, man I hate his rework, hate playing him, hate playing against him.

    Old Freddy might have had weaknesses, but thsoe could be tweaked, instead they remade him entirely and made him far less unique and interesting.

    And on top of that everyone runs the same build for him which is just lame to begin with but also to play against.

  • Noobie survivors are just getting a little bit more confident. Pretty much every experienced player knows no more nerfs are needed to individual killers.

  • I have seen a few posts that were saying how billy/freddy should get nerfed,if that ever happens then they might aswell make each killer slower than survs lmao