Huntress hatches hitboxes got worse?
Played past few days alot of Huntress because I prestige her and use all the partystreamers and cakes before I prestige. It seems that objects seem to be way bigger with their hitbox then before when I played her before dedicated servers. Idk if that is just my imagination but what do you guys think? Is it for you too?
I miss alot of hatches because of these broken hitboxes and have to aim WAAY further then usually, thats just how I feel now.
Comments
It goes both ways. Sometimes you even see a blood explosion on the Survivor, and it does not hit. And sometimes you have a blood explosion in the air next to them and nice AoE-Damage.
So yeah, this Dedicated Servers "Test" (when does this "test" end btw?) was not really beneficial to Huntress for both sides.
@Aven_Fallen
I guess I know which Killer I will drop after prestige is done xD I just hate getting punished trying new things and just get dedicated servered.