Strictly speaking, here is another request for developers about animation. Devs please, pay att-tion
But now this post will be directly about broken animations that developers have not fixed for the past 2-3 years.
Watch and share Trapper Wipe GIFs on Gfycat
Watch and share Trapper Bs GIFs on Gfycat
Watch and share Myers Bs GIFs on Gfycat
Link to Reddit's post. I'm not the only one who cares about it.
17 votes and 14 comments so far on Reddit
These and some killers (Huntress, Doctor) have the same idle animation as the Trapper, although they used to be unique.
Link to my previous post:
@Animator said:
I beg you the developers, animators, return this animation! She is very cool and looks much better than the one now.
https://gfycat.com/qualifiedgrippingangelfish
In the comments, people suggested the following ideas on how to optimize this animation:
1) Reduce the duration of the animation by 1 or 1.5 seconds. That is: the killer grabs the survivor by the leg, the survivor resists and instead of throwing the survivor to the floor, the killer immediately throws him on his shoulder.
2) Remove the opportunity to blind the killer during THIS animation. This will only apply to this animation and no more.
3)Make this animation with a 50% chance of falling for example. That is, there is a 50% chance that instead of the wretched animation that is now, this animation will play where the killer grabs the survivor by the leg.
UPD. Forgot to add about the disappearing clown bottle.


Comments
Actually, I still can’t understand why the developers have not yet corrected this shame, because they are literally on public display.🙄🤔
Understand that I am not doing this for myself, I ask for it on behalf of the entire community. I want everyone to enjoy playing this game, and this effect can be achieved only if all the animations look beautiful, high-quality (old animations can serve as an example). So that the picture pleases the eyes.