What is your favorite item?
What is it? Let me know below.
What is it? Let me know below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
SWF with toolboxes finished game under 10 minutes.
If I went solo its either flashlight or key. But toolbox still my favorite.
I don't like genrush, I don't care for healing myself, I don't care for seeing auras, I don't care for having an easy escape.... I only care for the memes, the MEMES, I like click clicky
Medkit simply because its almost always practical in a game without making the game too short.
Also when its not practical it tends to be a completely one sided game for the survivors or people fed michael tier 3 for the 3rd time that game.
I like to save my teammates with it.
And it's a nice greeting tool when the match starts.
I actually don't use/like flashlights but the most fun I have ever had with an item came from the introduction of the "Ghost flashlight". So many amazing moments where killer and survivor alike just stopped to stare!
Medkit as I find it the most useful. I don't use self heal perks and sometimes your team won't heal you or you can't find anyone so it's incredibly useful. Nearly always bring a medkit.
i personally am more effective with flashlights, but many people like to claim they’re good with them when they really aren’t. I chose keys (purple and red only lol) because.... well... hatch?
Imagine voting for a key.
Honestly though, I prefer a first-aid-kit simply because I don't tend to rely on teammates healing me unless I've been unhooked or if I happen to cross them. Otherwise I'll just heal myself with my op medkit.
Ranger First-Aid-Kit
Gel Dressings + Gauze Roll
Self-Care + Botany Knowledge + Streetwise
Mega OP. You can get heal-after-heal-after-heal out of that thing.
So... I had 14 firecrackers stored up on Kate Denson around the time tome 1 was released. It helped me with "flashlight" saves and is my go to item when I can afford it.