nurse becoming viable on console now ?
Ok hear me out , I know people will say console doesn’t have the right sensitivity or fps but has anyone actually ever tried playing her and learning ? I started a few days ago and already have the muscle memory now , and now I just have to learn the lunge, and I can say I feel like I’m getting somewhere, slowly but surely. Because the only really good killers for console are billy and spirit and maybe ghost face it’s all opinion, but any who I just think nurse can become great on console if one puts the extreme amount of effort required
Comments
She’s always been viable on console but she is harder to learn.
Nurse on console is OP if you hit your blinks, especially if you run the new omega blink she is very strong, the pressure you get is immense, just sadly you can't do fancy 360 blinks or on the fly turns as well to catch survivors quick movements
Yeah I agree Im being bullied a lot while playing but now that I’m learning the blink range I’m starting to hit more of my blinks and getting more respect/fear but still bullied and t bagged lol
Back when I played her on PS4 a lot, I got a lot of dcs and hook suicides.
I got hate messages to lol , I played in Kyf and they said no light born or Franklins so I brought infectious and slugged all of them and I got kicked lol
I once got kicked from a kyf for basement hooking, let me list every rule they had: no lightborn/Franklin’s/ruin, no insta downs, no slugging/tunneling/camping, no moris and apparently no basement hooks.
Yoy can bet that I didn’t obey those rules.
Yep I stopped joining kyfs and just made my own , telling ya all the ppl in the kyfs are survivor mains lol
I only play them with my actual friends now and we don’t even make rules, except sometimes no camping, which is reasonable.
She can be good but she’s easily bullied because of the low sensitivity
Nurse will never be viable on console.
You need a mouse to play Nurse properly.