Which killer is going to get "rework' treatment next?
After the new patch there will be a lot more Billys, nurses, spirits, Freddys and maybe even Onis(if his old fun factor is back) in higher ranks. Survivors will complain about the shortage of other killers and having to deal with the same killers every game. How will bhvr address it? Probably the only way they can...So who's next?
Comments
Probably Bubba.
I'd personally like Legion though. He still needs it.
I'm hoping for Pig. I love Saw but rn her power is underwhelming and her add ons are mediocre.
Legion just got changed so no. Idk how they could fix Bubba tbh, but I would like him and Billy to get their add ons fixed.
Bubba and Hillbilly along with coldwind farm rework.
Their change did hardly anything if at all to fix his problems. Like I was saying, I don't think he will get a rework because he had recent changes, I just think he needs them still is all.
I do agree Bubba and Billy need addons fixed though.
I also think Pig needs buffs but I assumed OP meant reworks because their design is flawed not just killers who need buffs. If we're talking buffs I'd agree about Pig as well.
I suppose "rework" can have a few different meanings depending how we take it.
Yes in terms of full on reworks Pig probably won't get one in that sense but bubba might.
Most likely Bubba and Billy. They are supposedly getting an "addon only" treatment, but remember how well that worked out of Nurse?
I think Pig is pretty close to being quite strong, she wouldn't require a lot of work from them to get her problems fixed. I hope she sees some love.