Would you rather...?
A survivor is hooked, all gens done, NOED active, 4 alive, you have a challenge that needs you to escape... Would you rather:
A. Escape, I'm not gonna risk my challenge
B. Try to be the hero by finding NOED or even try to unhook if it's nowhere to be found wether or not you're dying too or in his place
C. Stay by the exit gates doing nothing to justifty the killer "made you leave"
D. other
This is not intended as a poll, I wanna know how you act most of the times in this scenario.
EDIT: Use two answers, one for when in SWF and one for when in solo
Comments
B all the time
I couldn't care less about the team. I peace out.
Normally I'd always go back for a teammate, but when I need to finish a challenge it might take top priority since some of them are so difficult. Depends what challenge it was I guess.
That's true, if the challenge was to escape and complete 5 gens on your own using Dark sense I'd leave, just meme'ing btw, but I get your point and agree with it
depends if i'm dead on hook or not, if the killer is "camping" and if the challenge forced me to play a character on which i have 3 perks XD
D. Depends. I'll try to go in for B, but if I see the killer closer to me than my "target", or closer to me than I am the door, it becomes A. Challenge done.
For both. My friend I play with knows the stakes.
B because not completing the challenge gives me an excuse to keep playing Survivor instead of going back to the misery that is Killer.