Can we get a mankini skin for the clown?

I’m not even kidding i will pay 100$ for that

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • oh pls no i wouldn't be able to stop laughing if that was chasing me :lol:

  • What the ######### is wrong with you?!

  • I think that was the weirdest thing I have ever heard in my life. I didn't even know what mankini was so I searched for it. You owe me 100$ for the damage you caused me sir.

  • Delfador said:

    I think that was the weirdest thing I have ever heard in my life. I didn't even know what mankini was so I searched for it. You owe me 100$ for the damage you caused me sir.

    Wanna tell me you've never seen Borat?
  • I'd get nightmares, please no.

  • If the Clown gets one i vote one for the doctor too. And Trapper. And while we're at it a nice Bikini for the hag and nurse 😂. 
  • Well
    https://youtu.be/roalhxTdhgI?t=47
    It begins at 0:47
    You can thank me later...

  • Too many people would play only clown if that happened. I feel like it would really hurt the killer variety of the game.
  • @Peanits said:
    Too many people would play only clown if that happened. I feel like it would really hurt the killer variety of the game.

    So true!
    But now when I've thought about it for a while...

    Why can't we just have this awsome bikini for the Nurse too?

    'The bikini Chapter' - 2018

  • @Kasies said:
    If the Clown gets one i vote one for the doctor too. And Trapper. And while we're at it a nice Bikini for the hag and nurse 😂. 

    But Hag already runs around naked!

  • Skorpanio said:

    @Peanits said:
    Too many people would play only clown if that happened. I feel like it would really hurt the killer variety of the game.

    So true!
    But now when I've thought about it for a while...

    Why can't we just have this awsome bikini for the Nurse too?

    'The bikini Chapter' - 2018

    So scared already. 
    Make the Fog great again, eh?