Moonwalking is dead
;-;
Why rework moonwalk?!?! It did nothing to you!!!
Now,it's just a memory,a really happy dead memory.....
Goodbye ๐ walk. You will be always remembered.
Comment F to pay respects....
;-;
Why rework moonwalk?!?! It did nothing to you!!!
Now,it's just a memory,a really happy dead memory.....
Goodbye ๐ walk. You will be always remembered.
Comment F to pay respects....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
F
F
Hey Survivor - Moonwalking is OUR thing. You want to moonwalk? Join us!
I'm a killer main lmao
Except that it's not dead (yet) because the movement changes on the PTB aren't going live.
Meh, it was too difficult to do on PS4 anyway ๐
I apologise for gravely insulting you. I hope I don't get banned.
I have a feeling that BHVR will keep the moonwalking thing at all costs.
It is ok my dude. I forgive you
F
One of the few fun things as survivor that didn't involve being toxic. Gone.