What happened to the game's fps?
Lately I have been experiencing a lot of fps drops in the game, usually it would drop around 20-30 fps. But it only happen when:
- I use dead hard
- When the killer swing, if it miss it would lag randomly, if the killer hit you then the chance of it happening is even higher
- When I gain bloodlust as a killer
- When the killer uses power
- When I get a skillcheck (smaller chance)
There is a lot more to name, and sometime the game would just drops fps for no reason whatsoever, l dont think this is form my end only because it doesnt happen to every other game, just dbd, and if ircc, it started around the mid chapter update for archive.
Comments
It's bad programming. Are you maybe on PC? Because this has been existing on console for ages (yet it did get worse with the last updates). I've noticed that it now also happens to some PC streamers I watch.
PCs have a better processing power than consoles, and a high processing power can compensate bad programming to a certain degree, but it seems like we are now at a point where even PC players suffer from fps drops.
It can also help to close and restart the game after a couple of matches. This helps with memory leaks.