Matchmaking?
Hello? I'm making a call to see if matchmaking exists? This has been going on all day.
Hello? I'm making a call to see if matchmaking exists? This has been going on all day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome new rank reset system.
Yeah. Simply put, not enough killers at high ranks.
The search then widens outside the preferred scope of plus or minus a difference of 6 Rank.
This is just... murder in the first degree...
Literally, I hope they bury it afterwards.
I've just been going afk every match in hopes I get enough reports to get banned. It's always the same ######### match after match like the OP. It's not in any shape or form fun and honestly? If i could get a refund I'd take it at this point.
Yep. Pretty much the norm these days.