Syringe + Agent = No medkit
Wouldn't these two perks combo together? Nope!
I tried it out and instead I get downed and lose the medkit and both addons, neither of them triggered. What a fantastic idea!
Tagged:
Trusted
Wouldn't these two perks combo together? Nope!
I tried it out and instead I get downed and lose the medkit and both addons, neither of them triggered. What a fantastic idea!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's what my brain is telling me what would happen if you combo these add-ons:
You get the Endurance status effect that will protect you from entering the dying state by putting you into the Deep Wounds status effect on hit.
Meanwhile, the syringe will automatically remove the Deep Wound status effect after 16 seconds — without the need of you mending, but you will stay in the injured state. If you're not Deep Wounded, you will heal to the healthy state assuming you didn't change health states.
So you're mad that you can't have an omega med kit? Woe is you.
No, I'm just mad that the descriptions aren't more specific on that the addons cancel each other out and provide no benefits.
Never used that combo before, but now I know not to.