Survivors you can help, but be smart about it
Who am I kidding? This player really pissed me off. I suspected she had Bond because whenever I saw her, danger was nearby. It was just us two left and after she saved me from the hook, I was already fed up with her because I knew what she was doing. After she saved me, I was like "[BAD WORD], get the [BAD WORD] away from me!"
I don't think she meant to screw me, and possibly the others over, but I'm 100% sure she used her Bond to save her own butt in a chase. "Oopsie drop-off" is what my friend calls it. It's when you drop a killer off on someone else to save yourself.
Bond is ideally used to locate other Survivors to help them OR to keep the killer away from someone doing a gen while you're being chased.
Comments
She? Was it a Claudette by any chance?
I'm on PS4. It was a Feng Min.
Coincidentally, after waiting 10 minutes for a lobby, I queued up with that player again. Instantly left the lobby.
I will admit to doing this, but it's been because I've been tunnelled into death hook, and I need the killer's ass off me for two seconds so I can breathe.
Bond is really useful to avoid danger, but if I was running something like a MoM build, then I'd be using it for that.
Forgot to mention, we both died in the end. I had Unbreakable as a crutch, didn't help me.