I don't understand the point of this topic. Everyone and their mother know that being a Spirit main means that one has found how to plug in their headphones. Duh!
By definition, being a Spirit main means that a person has the ability to hold M2 and W at the same time to end a chase instead of mindgaming in tiles.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit mains each fall into one of these groups:
1)Weebs
2)players who think every survivor team is a toxic bully squad
3)players who think old Freddy was the worst killer, "seven seconds fedora man bad!" and think new Freddy is a god, "60 seconds fedora man good!".
Spirit mains probably play Freddy until the bugs are fixed.
4)players who think Spirit has a high skill cap.
Spirit mains: "Spirit is very hard and takes alot of skill to play effectively"
Huntress: "Am I a joke to you"
I don't understand the point of this topic. Everyone and their mother know that being a Spirit main means that one has found how to plug in their headphones. Duh!
By definition, being a Spirit main means that a person has the ability to hold M2 and W at the same time to end a chase instead of mindgaming in tiles.
It means you have a nice headset to play with.
You could've just tagged me.
It means you want a fun viable killer with a high skill cap where you feel in control of your chases.
And no, nurse doesn't count as the 3 second CD makes her incredibly unfun.
Be careful, people here are gonna come for you after saying about the Spirit's high skillcap.
*Plugs in headset*
"hIgH SkILl cAp"
I truely believe in number 2, and I don't even main Spirit :D
... It means you mainly play Spirit?
Spirits are the Harajuku Nea of killers,really toxic
I really like Spirit as a killer and character,I just don't like her mains