It's called common sense

It INFURIATES me when I'm being chased during EGC and manage to find hatch, hoping that everyone will leave so I can have it.

Why do you guys wait until the person goes down or when the timer reaches it's climax to leave?

It's called common sense, if someone's icon changes to injured and they don't show up at the gates for a while. JUST LEAVE!!!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    It INFURIATES me when I'm being chased during EGC and manage to find hatch, hoping that everyone will leave so I can have it.

    Why do you guys wait until the person goes down or when the timer reaches it's climax to leave?

    It's called common sense, if someone's icon changes to injured and they don't show up at the gates for a while. JUST LEAVE!!!

    wdym mate,survs gotta wait to tbag at the gate :3 With that aside,people do it incase they can actually save you,or bodyblock for you etc. things in that matter to help you escape

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121674/its-called-common-sense

    wdym mate,survs gotta wait to tbag at the gate :3 With that aside,people do it incase they can actually save you,or bodyblock for you etc. things in that matter to help you escape

    But they don't at all.

    If they wanna bodyblock why do they just sit at the damn gates doing nothing?

    It's so annnnnooyyyying

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011047#Comment_1011047

    But they don't at all.

    If they wanna bodyblock why do they just sit at the damn gates doing nothing?

    It's so annnnnooyyyying

    Friendship is a fickle thing.

  • They do this because they want to be able to rescue you in case you go down before getting to one of the exit gates. the chances of you stumbling over the Hatch isn't that big.

    I do get the frustration though, in the cases were you do find the hatch, it can be annoying when people don't leave.

  • @ad19970 said:

    They do this because they want to be able to rescue you in case you go down before getting to one of the exit gates. the chances of you stumbling over the Hatch isn't that big.

    I do get the frustration though, in the cases were you do find the hatch, it can be annoying when people don't leave.

    But why do they just sit and wait at the gates not doing anything HOPING that I go down?

    They can either leave or re enter the map to try and take pressure off the one being chased.

    The majority just camp the gates until they go down or wait until the timer is about to run out and leave.

    EGC needs more tweaks imo

  • From experience I can tell you that Survivors do that not necessarily to annoy the Killer. It's just that they probably don't want to quit leaving someone behind. It's quite hard to understand if the chased person do know where the hatch is AND if he'll be able to get it before getting downed. It's a 50% - 50% situation.