Current state of the game
Attempt to play survivor, wait 5-15 minutes for a match, get matched with pure potato survivors of all ranks (sometimes same rank) and either still win from sheer amount of second chances. or watch everyone die fast and be the last to be hooked.
Play killer, get into the game instantly because hardly anyone else wants to play killer, use anyone but freddy or nurse, and discover why nobody wants to play killer because the maps are so safe it is infuriating and everyone is running second chance perks plus talking on coms.
what is your experience?
Comments
You can just slap on spirit fury + enduring if you don't want to deal with all the pallet looping. I use bamboozle instead though, because I don't have time to deal with looping jungle gyms, the shack, or god-windows in a game that can last 3-4 minutes if you are not quickly downing people.
Recently played killer. Rusty, make mistakes, gates open and two get out (one already dead). Last one wanders around and gets a cgainsaw to the back.
Switch to solo. Load in, 10 seconds in teammate is down. Np I brought Commodious, right? Wrong. Gen pops teammate unhooked. 15 seconds later teammate rehooked and suicides on hook. Killer eventually kills us all (bubba, 6 ranks lower than me).
Fun game overall.
I gave that combo a chance but by the time you get to use it the game is already over.
Lack of killer players is the cruel issue right now.
I don't know why BHVR don't try to solve this issue and make it bigger.
It is a borderline free down every time it's up on someone like bubba, billy, myers, etc. it's a free hit on everyone else. 2 pallets really doesn't take that long to burn through.
Yeah, but some figure it out because of enduring and just drop the pallet one lap earlier so i don't get stunned.
I play a few games as Hagarina. My perks are: BBQ for bp, NOED to punish nasty survivors, Rancor to remind survivors that Im killer and Deer Stalker to never let careless survivors escape. I set my trap zone and guard it. Survivors get hurt when they come close and, if they continue, I do my best to down them. Ideal match for me is when survivors dont go off hooks.
I still respect pallets even when I have enduring because I am so used to playing without it. Ideally you chase someone, get it up, down them, and then move onto someone else and hit them with it instead.
Sounds horrible for randoms, nice work i guess.