Losing as killer feels like garbage

I mostly play survivor. When I get sacrificed it doesn't feel too bad. Most people die in horror movies. Remember that famous horror movie where everyone bullies the so called killer and tbags their way to safety? Me neither.

I've been obliterated in CoD when virtually every opponent has a kill streak in the air, got wrecked in Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter when I couldn't even get a hit in, and been sacrificed as survivor in this game more times than I can count. None of it feels even close to as bad as losing as killer.

Comments

  • Just change your definition of losing. In my mind it is impossible to lose as a killer. Why? Because you can't die. You can't even be hurt. The absolute worst you can do is a draw. And a draw isn't a loss. If you kill even one survivor then you won against that survivor.

  • I agree. I never cared about losing in games, then DBD was the first game that made me feel tilted.

    Mostly because when I started playing people would stand at the exit gates tbagging until you forced them out, then you would get the “ez ez hope you die of cancer” talk post game. That’s the difference. In CoD you get shot and its over but in DBD people would drag out the game just for humiliation and then the toxic comments post game.

    New EGC helps a bit in that regard. Also it feels like toxicity has gone down on the survivor side since 2018. There are still some but its not as bad as before where it was so many games.

    Friday 13th was another one but thats because the game was even more unbalanced than DBD was.

    It’s not so much losing as its the fact that if you lose you know whats coming post game no matter how fair you played. Its best to turn chat off.

  • Killers are not entitled to 4Ks each game.

  • @Colton147 said:

    Killers are not entitled to 4Ks each game.

    OP never claimed that 4k was their definition of winning. In fact, it sounds like he is refering to 4 escapes. Then the survivors mock the killer at the end, instead of taking their win graciously. And, yeah, that is a crappy feeling. Coordinated 4-mans and poor matchmaking makes life miserable 4 killers, especially when they are taunted and abused throughout the game and in post game chat.

    BP's are all I care about as survivor or killer. If I don't escape, that's fine, as long as I got some BP's. I definitely don't care about 4k as killer, as that is extremely rare for me. I just want to play a fun game without toxic ######### on the other side.