PS4 Lobby Times Dramatic Increase
I noticed since dedicated servers it always takes me about 5-10minutes to find a game now, and that is in the middle of the afternoon. If I queue up at like 9pm it will take about 20minutes to find a game. Ironically the longer i wait the more of a real try hard killer I get, (going as hard as possible). Which again I don't understand because you get nothing out of being a camper and if the matches take 2x as long why not just farm or maximize blood points by playing fairly, the killer has to know the lobbys are taking long theres no way they don't realize that.
the long lobby times and the toxic games are going to make people stop playing, i know that when it takes me a hour to play 2-3 games and 2-3 of those games were down right bad experiences I'm switching to another game.
Comments
Try playing killer.
is it worse times? havent done killer since the update
Killer times are terrible until you get past rank 15 I hear
jeeeeez thanks for the heads up atleast, i really rather deal with 1 bad connection every couple hours than having to wait longer every game now
im rank 1 killer and my wait times are instant
Yes that's past rank 15
dont forget alot of people dont really wanna play killer anymore and alot will wait till the 21st for the new rift. killer lobbies are instant on xbox but no matter your rank you will see red ranks (friend rank 15 keeps getting matched with 1`s)
I've been getting instant killer queues at rank 19.
Really? Device, server?
PS4 Pro. Not sure exactly what server, but I'm in Texas.