1 blink old nurse>current nurse

this is how I saw my gallery of screenshots, and I saw old pictures of a nurse, where I played with 1 blink, I even get rank 1 in this way, and so now looking at it, I think that the old nurse, even on 1 blink was much stronger and more enjoyable to games than today, and what do you think?

Comments

  • New nurse is definitely miserable, but I don't see how she is too much weaker.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    New nurse is definitely miserable, but I don't see how she is too much weaker.

    don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the new nurse is bad or weak, I just think the old one even with 1 blink was more fun to play because we didn't have to worry about the CD

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009172#Comment_1009172

    don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the new nurse is bad or weak, I just think the old one even with 1 blink was more fun to play because we didn't have to worry about the CD

    Agreed

  • I can get around new Nurse, even if I disagree with her basekit changes (only her add-ons were busted and OP). However the multitude of bugs she has right now, along with the sound nerfs make her extremely unfun for me sometimes.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I can get around new Nurse, even if I disagree with her basekit changes (only her add-ons were busted and OP). However the multitude of bugs she has right now, along with the sound nerfs make her extremely unfun for me sometimes.

    Nothing to add

  • I consider myself a nurse main on console.. old nurse was super fun to play and stronger but even the new nurse is still the strongest in the game still I never really liked one blink nurse tho

  • I will never understand how ppl. can think that the new nurse is not that strong anymore. She is still the best. She's just annoying because of the double cooldown.