Can we please get console sensitivity higher for killer?

The sensitivity for killer on console is way too slow compared to survivor, you can barely keep up with them if you get 360ed and its harder to mindgame/moonwalk since you cant turn around fast enough

Comments

  • Even on max sensitivity it feels slow

  • When I changed my settings even slightly on PS4 for Legion I hit my FF attacks so much more. Do you want mouse sensitive so you can flick that wrist? Lol

  • No that's illegal!! Console players need to suffer just cuz. Same with struggling on hook, enjoy destroying your controller 4head!!11!

  • @CrtKazz said:

    When I changed my settings even slightly on PS4 for Legion I hit my FF attacks so much more. Do you want mouse sensitive so you can flick that wrist? Lol

    something close to it, lots of other games have very high sensitivity that is comparable to mouse