The closest thing that we have to an official response is Peanits saying that it should be around 2 weeks from the PTBs Launch. The PTB launched around the 6th-7th, so the speculated date is the 21st, 22nd, or 23rd.
Also(not sure if you meant mid-chapter) but next chapter is speculated to launch sometime in March and teasing should start probably halfway into February.
Also(not sure if you meant mid-chapter) but next chapter is speculated to launch sometime in March and teasing should start probably halfway into February.
Pure speculation, but it should be around those months or so.
We might actually see a reveal sooner, but it's unknown.
Unfortunately, we can only speculate with what we're given as a reference.
And what we've got is some possible leaked info and some possible VERY vague hints from the devs at what our next chapter might be. So yeah, not much at all this time. xD
And what we've got is some possible leaked info and some possible VERY vague hints from the devs at what our next chapter might be. So yeah, not much at all this time. xD
No, that's unfortunately the case this time.
But we'll see what happens in the coming weeks and months.
But we'll see what happens in the coming weeks and months.
I'm curious about that whole "can down people in other games" thing I believe Dave said. I'm probably looking WAY to much into that but I hope that was a very sly hint to our next chapter being from another game franchise.
I'm curious about that whole "can down people in other games" thing I believe Dave said. I'm probably looking WAY to much into that but I hope that was a very sly hint to our next chapter being from another game franchise.
Yeah... I wouldn't try to find hidden meaning in little hints and quotes. I prefer solid responses rather than hints to speculate over.
Yeah... I wouldn't try to find hidden meaning in little hints and quotes. I prefer solid responses rather than hints to speculate over.
That's just me though.
To be fair though, once again, I believe it was Dave who did that whole "things" tweet that when you take a look back at it, was very clearly a hint. With that said though I do mostly agree with you. Plus, you could also say that hint came when it was much closer to the announcement.
Boy, at this point it really sounds like I'm trying to set myself up for disappointment that it's NOT a game franchise for our next chapter. xD
To be fair though, once again, I believe it was Dave who did that whole "things" tweet that when you take a look back at it, was very clearly a hint. With that said though I do mostly agree with you. Plus, you could also say that hint came when it was much closer to the announcement.
Who knows, the announcements and hints we get are mostly at random, whether we gather information from a blantent hint or vague wording is up to the fans to debate.
Who knows, the announcements and hints we get are mostly at random, whether we gather information from a blantent hint or vague wording is up to the fans to debate.
To be brutally honest with myself, really, the only thing that could even remotely hint at our next chapter being licensed is how extra hush they've been on chapter 15 but, once again, you could argue that teasing time is still to far out. Like I said, I'm just setting myself up for disappointment but I'll only have myself to blame. xD
To be brutally honest with myself, really, the only thing that could even remotely hint at our next chapter being licensed is how extra hush they've been on chapter 15 but, once again, you could argue that teasing time is still to far out. Like I said, I'm just setting myself up for disappointment but I'll only have myself to blame. xD
That's why I don't bother doing that for anything anymore, not because of this game but because of other games.
At the end of the day though, we'll have to just wait and see what happens.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@bomb1720
There is no official date for patch 3.5.0.
The closest thing that we have to an official response is Peanits saying that it should be around 2 weeks from the PTBs Launch. The PTB launched around the 6th-7th, so the speculated date is the 21st, 22nd, or 23rd.
But as said, this is just speculation.
@FireHazard
thank you for another great answer ๐
Also(not sure if you meant mid-chapter) but next chapter is speculated to launch sometime in March and teasing should start probably halfway into February.
No problem!
Pure speculation, but it should be around those months or so.
Yup, exactly
We might actually see a reveal sooner, but it's unknown.
Unfortunately, we can only speculate with what we're given as a reference.
And what we've got is some possible leaked info and some possible VERY vague hints from the devs at what our next chapter might be. So yeah, not much at all this time. xD
No, that's unfortunately the case this time.
But we'll see what happens in the coming weeks and months.
I'm curious about that whole "can down people in other games" thing I believe Dave said. I'm probably looking WAY to much into that but I hope that was a very sly hint to our next chapter being from another game franchise.
Yeah... I wouldn't try to find hidden meaning in little hints and quotes. I prefer solid responses rather than hints to speculate over.
That's just me though.
To be fair though, once again, I believe it was Dave who did that whole "things" tweet that when you take a look back at it, was very clearly a hint. With that said though I do mostly agree with you. Plus, you could also say that hint came when it was much closer to the announcement.
Boy, at this point it really sounds like I'm trying to set myself up for disappointment that it's NOT a game franchise for our next chapter. xD
Who knows, the announcements and hints we get are mostly at random, whether we gather information from a blantent hint or vague wording is up to the fans to debate.
To be brutally honest with myself, really, the only thing that could even remotely hint at our next chapter being licensed is how extra hush they've been on chapter 15 but, once again, you could argue that teasing time is still to far out. Like I said, I'm just setting myself up for disappointment but I'll only have myself to blame. xD
That's why I don't bother doing that for anything anymore, not because of this game but because of other games.
At the end of the day though, we'll have to just wait and see what happens.