What if BHVR actually listened to killer mains?

I can't wait for survivors to have a stamina bar.

I can't wait until survivors break their legs after a vault.

I can't wait for survivors to take damage from falling and blowing up gens.

But do you know what I for real can't wait for?

A Bubba buff.

I want it soooo bad

Comments

  • We REALLY should've gotten a Leatherface buff instead of spirit and nurse nerfs

  • @Eye66 said:

    We REALLY should've gotten a Leatherface buff instead of spirit and nurse nerfs

    Nurse only deserved her BS omega blink/ 5 blinks needed but they nerfed more for no reason.

    Spirit's nerf was a step in the right direction. I might make a different post on what I would suggest for a bit more fairness towards injured survivors against her and her phase.

    There is so much they can do with Bubba I dont even know how they don't know it

    • Delete crouch button so theres no hiding or teabagging.
    • Bloodlust actually hit survivors.
    • Increase Gens from 5 to 7.
    • Make DS 10 sec long after hook because 60 is too long.
    • Bring old Legion Back.
  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    • Delete crouch button so theres no hiding or teabagging.
    • Bloodlust actually hit survivors.
    • Increase Gens from 5 to 7.
    • Make DS 10 sec long after hook because 60 is too long.
    • Bring old Legion Back.

    Don't forget

    • Machine gun build should come back (Unrelenting and STBFL)

    • Old PWYF should come back

    • Rancor should apply to all survivors

    • Survivors should be permanently exposed if chased for over 10 seconds

    • All killers should be 130% MS

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    I can't wait for survivors to have a stamina bar.

    I can't wait until survivors break their legs after a vault.

    I can't wait for survivors to take damage from falling and blowing up gens.

    But do you know what I for real can't wait for?

    A Bubba buff.

    I want it soooo bad

    I assume this post is satirical, but regardless - no killer is asking for outrageous stuff like this. They just want balance.

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121426/what-if-bhvr-actually-listened-to-killer-mains

    I assume this post is satirical, but regardless - no killer is asking for outrageous stuff like this. They just want balance.

    It's a joke lol.

    But you'd be surprised what some suggest

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1008021#Comment_1008021

    Nurse only deserved her BS omega blink/ 5 blinks needed but they nerfed more for no reason.

    Spirit's nerf was a step in the right direction. I might make a different post on what I would suggest for a bit more fairness towards injured survivors against her and her phase.

    There is so much they can do with Bubba I dont even know how they don't know it

    Okay but why. Her phase is limited to listening for sound. If you're bringing addons to see the blood, you're using the wrong addons.

  • @EZ5k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1008026#Comment_1008026

    Okay but why. Her phase is limited to listening for sound. If you're bringing addons to see the blood, you're using the wrong addons.

    This. Her green addons are her best addons. The speed and durations ones IMO.

    Also - run iron will. Problem solved.

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    • Delete crouch button so theres no hiding or teabagging.
    • Bloodlust actually hit survivors.
    • Increase Gens from 5 to 7.
    • Make DS 10 sec long after hook because 60 is too long.
    • Bring old Legion Back.

    Crazy