Freddy is unfun to play against

Comments

  • @Shirokuro said:

    Christ. I feel like the changes to Spirit and Nurse were needed but now Freddy?

    There's a bunch of different ways to wake up. If you fall asleep during a chase because of getting hit or the timer, it's mostly your fault.

    Not to mention, even if you are asleep, Dream Snares are quite visible so you can easily avoid them. Even if you touch them, they don't do much at all. Dream pallets can be countered by memorizing the real ones, pulling them early and/or not relying on pallets at all.

    If you can dodge Rights of Judgement ,you can dodge Freddy's snares 🤷‍♂️

  • @Apple2o said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010008#Comment_1010008

    Yes, Hawkins, with an average 70% kill rate, is a very balanced map. Do you think sanctum of wrath, where there's usually about 6-7 pallets total (with 2-3 of them being unsafe) is a good map? They are slaughtering grounds for the most part, unless you have a full team of very good survivors. And with the matchmaking, that almost never happens.

    One map

  • Did you know that Freddy is already on the waiting list to be nerfed, because he is stronger and easier to use so that´s he is used very often, then don't complain when the queque survivor gets more longer

  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm not going to change your mind. He isn't fun to play against.

  • can we stop necro dig a post that 's one year old and begin a tone deaf debate, mod lock this pls

  • I a pretty ok average killer main and people consider to be good at this in someway, but I usually only ever 3K with Freddy,survivor's are blaming the killer for being strong the design but obviously it's just how skilled a player is ,maybe forever bearing but not really against coordinated team's, which is the point of the my post ,No killer in this game is too much for you're personal skills literally, it's all on you.

    Ok yeah solo que is bad, but you either luck up with a good or use the hatch, you don't have to save them ,you damn sho don't save me second phase if I get in with a bad ,I just take a locker quietly, or you die,then go to next match solo is supposed to be chaotic.

  • I agree. He's not OP or anything if survivors have any idea what they're doing, but his entire power is a disjunct gimmick that's rather uninteresting. I enjoyed old Freddy more, since that incorporated a more interesting and game-changing power, but that was woefully underpowered. Perhaps a nice balance between the two would help.

1 2 3 4 ›