reason of the long queues as survivor
It seems like getting worse every day, right now i got my record, 29 minutes to find a game.
I am asking the reason for that, might certainly be due to some killers stopping to play, but it is possible that waiting time increased so drastically since the introduction of dedicated servers os ps4?
Comments
It is due to Red-ranked killers (and some survivors) intentionally demoting themselves via AFKing to stomp lower-skilled players - causing the matchmaking to force itself to put greens and yellows in a Red-ranked game.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121390/long-survivor-lobby-q-here-is-the-reason-why#latest
Uhhh..no? It's actually more like red rank killers not existing on the scale that they used to. Cause they aren't playing. Rank, especially on the survivor side, is NOT an indication of skill. It's basically a participation trophy for how easy it is to pip as a survivor.
They are worse than ever for me. I suspect it is a combination of the new matchmaking system that goes by the highest ranked survivor in the group and a lack of killers due to the constant nerfs. I think the Ruin nerf was the final straw for a lot of people playing killer.
I know people that quit already, I'm tempted myself but I've got too much invested unfortunately
Yeah why are there no killers playing this game?
Oh right they nerfed the perk that made the game enjoyable as killer without compensation.
How do you know this though?
There are killers or survivors that intentionally AFK to demote, which can affect matchmaking.