Bait thread?
Ok.... I see this alot on weird controversial threads but what does it mean DX?
Ok.... I see this alot on weird controversial threads but what does it mean DX?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty much a thread where it's only intention is to start arguments
I feel enlightened
You say something controversial or utterly nonsensical just to see the reactions.
Nice bait
It's accusing the thread of being a form of trolling. A thread which only exists to start arguements and "bait" people into responding.
Some people also declare threads where they disagree with the first post to be bait as well, because obviously anyone that disagrees with them has to be trolling ๐
Epic bait bro!